- Workplace charitable campaigns build upon an organization’s culture of philanthropy and social responsibility.
- Employees appreciate the ease and value of giving through payroll deduction.
- Companies that support their local United Way are credited with caring about their communities, and in turn, their employees and their families.
Your United Way of Eagle River Valley is available to make employee presentations, coordinate tours of one or more of our agencies or arrange for testimonials by one of the many beneficiaries of services provided by our supported agencies.
How do we get started on our giving partnership?
A United Way Board member assigned to your organization will meet with your team to determine the appropriate payroll deduction process to make it fit within your current accounting structure.Companies do not have to be large to participate! There are also other ways your organization can help
- One-time annual employee donations
- One-time annual corporate grant/donation
- “United Way” Day at your office/location
- % Proceeds on a given day/event
- In-kind donations: ie., silent auction items for future events, advertising or promotional support
Contact Rebecca Kanaly at email@example.com to learn how your company can support our great community!